Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Beginnings


My beautiful little Prince started school today for the very first time. Can you believe it? I certainly can't.

He was so excited and was ready to leave as soon as he was dressed at 7.30. 

7.30am : "Can we go now, can we go now, can we go now can we go now?"

7.45am : "what about now, what about now, what about now?"

8.00am "ugh, its taking so long can we go NOW??"

8.20am: ""Can we go now, can we go now, can we go now can we go now?"

We can?? YES!!!

Off to school we went. I stayed in his class for around half an hour and then had a coffee in the staff room with some other parents and staff. He has such a great little school who are very welcoming. I can't wait to pick him up and hear about all his new adventures as a school kid.

I can't believe I now have a child that goes to school!!



1 comment:

Tat said...

It's great that your Princr is 100% happy and excited to go to school. Makes it so much easier on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails