Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Handmade Owl Mobile

I have a list about a mile long inside my head of marvellous handmade things that I could make for babe... i do so much sewing for other people, I often forget about myself and my own child (soon to be children :)). So I started something for the new babe this morning...


It's going to be an owl mobile, its made from Charlie's old one which was a store bought, ugly looking thing that I cut to pieces this morning so I could use the frame of it... so it will also be a singing one as well with the song "It's a small world". Can't wait for it to be finished. And made from 100% recycled material... even the stuffing is old bits of yarn that are left over from projects completed over the years. Hopefully I'll get it finished this afternoon so I can share the finished product :).

1 comment:

Cat said...

Looks truly lovely! Such great fabric for owls. I'm looking forward to seeing the end product. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails