Thursday, May 13, 2010

**Bump Day** 32 Weeks


So I feel as though we are on the final countdown now, 8 or so weeks to go until I am no longer a mother of one...

Did the last bit of shopping today, just another pack of terry towelling nappies just incase I find myself running short one day, a few nappy covers and Charlie insisted on being able to buy this red track suit set and a blue growth suit... he is so sweet and is always wanting to buy things for our baby.

Feeling tight, out of breath and out of energy. Sleep has not improved, which is the one thing that is really getting me down at the minute, I just don't have the energy to do anything. Our 30 minutes in town today has wiped me out!

Hopefully I'll be back on board to this blog properly soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails