Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Quick Update

Ah, life has been so hectic around here the last week or so. I have so much to catch up on with blog posts, I recieved a lovely gift in the mail the other day from a fellow blogger, I will be back for tomorrow to share it all  with you. For now, I will share some pictures I took of my two yesterday, I plan on getting some of them together when the 'no cheese' or 'no pictures' boy decide's that it is ok, the poor child has been photographed to the extreme his entire life I think he is a little over it! I hope you enjoy them :).





I took lots more, but for some reason blogger keeps turning them sideways when I upload them. You can check on the rest on my photobucket album here or on the breif slideshow to your right --->

We are off to the local show tomorrow, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails