Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas with the Wiggins Tribe


I love Christmas, I mean, REALLY love Christmas. Even as an adult I struggle to sleep past three o'clock in the morning on Christmas day. I can't label any one particular thing that makes Christmas appeal to me so much, whether it be the yummy food or gorgeous decorations, I love it all.

Not only is it the Princess's first Christmas this year, it is also the first Christmas for The Wiggins Tribe Blog, so we are going to celebrate in big style.

Over the next few weeks in the lead up to Christmas day, I am going to be running a BIG Christmas special. With lots of sewing, craft and cooking tutorials as well as some handmade gift buying guides. First up tomorrow will be a tutorial on how to make your own personalised Christmas stocking.

Do you love Christmas as much as me? Do you have something that you would love to share in a guest post?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails