Thursday, November 11, 2010

go {heart} yourself



When was the last time you took time to {heart} yourself? Emotionally, Physically, its time we all took a step back and got back in touch with ourselves.

go {heart} yourself is going to be a part of my blog where I will share with you the things that I LOVE about myself, in doing this I hope to also change or improve the things that are stopping me from being who I want to be, ME. I'd love it if you would join in with me, so come on, lets all go {heart} ourselves!

So, once a week I hope you will all come and share a post about something  that you love about yourself, thats 52 things a year that we can {heart} ourselves and each other.

I hope you'll come join me tomorrow so that we can all go {heart} ourselves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails