Thursday, November 11, 2010

Revelation:Revolution of ME

image from {here}

So, some more changes. This one is here to stay, minus a few little things here and there. I've been having a tidy up of everything in my life over the past few weeks. From physical things like the house to mental things like my life direction.

When I was younger, I was one of those stick kids, my pants were nearly always to short as my mother could never find pants that fit me in the waist area that were long enough for my chicken legs. I never really had a drama with it, except when it came to see-saw's. I LOVED to see-saw. We had an old one of my mother's and I could spend hours walking up and down it, pretending that I was an Olympic gymnast, or a pirate walking the wobbly plank. But you see, the problem I had with the see-saw is that I could never see-saw with another person, I was just way to light and would end up launching into space or worst, stuck, suspended in mid air if my cousins or friends decided to be "funny".

Now that I am an adult, my body has come a long way. I no longer have problems finding pants to fit my legs and waist, and I can see-saw my heart away with other people, yet at the same time I still get that sensation of being suspended in mid air, with no place to go except when you come crashing down to a hard ground.

So, I have been thinking that it is time to make some changes. Am I happy, yes, sometimes, but who says that I can't or shouldn't be happy ALL the time.

Today, I am starting to make things about ME, so that I can be the best person for me, for my children. I hope that you will join me on my new journey.


3 comments:

Cat said...

You GO sweet one! I am cheering for you with all my lungs. xxx

Tat said...

Wow, I've been reading your posts through my RSS feed and I hadn't realised how much your blog has changed. It looks great!

Unknown said...

Lovely post. Your see-saw story is sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails