Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 Months


My sweet princess is now 5 months old. Its so cliche to say 'where has the time gone', but it really does feel like it was only yesterday that I was anxiously awaiting her arrival.

In five short months she has gone from snuggly newborn, to a delightful, giggly girl who is just about crawling. We have had a few presents opened under the Christmas Tree, and any toy that her brother leaves on the floor is up for grabs.

She is such a peaceful babe, never really uttering a cry. She loves being read to, and loves her brother jumping up and down.

Her favourite song is 'You are my sunshine' or 'Open, Shut them'.
Favourite toy is her butterfly wrist rattle (or her brothers toy cat if she manages to grab it)
Her favourite noise to make is a high pitched girly squeal.
We are still breastfeeding, and it is such a joy.
She is a blankie baby, she loves blankets to cuddle, suck, play you name it!
Her favourite game is 'Where is Ava' (pick-a-boo)

Dear baby girl, while I enjoy watching you grow day by day, please slow down, if only for a little while. I love those baby giggles, and those baby smiles. I'd like to hold on to them, if even just for a little bit longer. You and your brother bring me such joy, I'm so glad you picked me for your mama. 

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Oh she is so beautiful!! Am glad to hear you are all well and enjoying this time..Hehe love the present opening..a girl that knows what she wants x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails