Friday, December 17, 2010

go {heart} yourself #3

"go {heart} yourself is a part of my blog where I will share with you the things that I LOVE about myself, in doing this I hope to also change or improve the things that are stopping me from being who I want to be, ME. I'd love it if you would join in with me, so come on, lets all go {heart} ourselves!"


I know it has been a few weeks in between go {heart} yourself, but I am back on the ball this week. Last episode, we had two great entries, I enjoyed reading them and have visited them both a few times to re-read.

This week, in the lead up to the peak of the festive season it is really easy to get carried away in giving your all to everyone else around you and then forgetting the one person that matters the most... YOU! So this week with go {heart} yourself, why not declare something that you are going to do for YOU, be it something physical or mental.

This week, I am going to let go of all the things I feel I 'should' be doing for everyone else, I'm going to use that found time to spend some quality time with my children, because there can never be to much of that. Today we are going to be making some handmade Christmas cards, and for the rest of the week we have shortbread and a gingerbread house to make.

Enjoy your week, and remember to love yourself, because YOU are amazing xxx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails