Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All Set...

So I'm packed, re-packed and re-packed until I got sick of doing it. Only things missing from my bag is my phone and laptop (yes, I'm taking my laptop to hospital... need something to do when I'm awake at 3am in the morning feeding :P).

Charlie (even though he is staying here with mum) even has his own bag packed of any possible clothing items he may need for the span of three days. (I plan on being home no later than Friday.)

Car seat is in the car, the only thing left to do is do put bags in the car.

Do you have any traditions when a new baby is entering your life? We don't really have any set in stone, but I have passed on to Charlie my old teddy bear, (well lets just say he borrows it because I can;t quite give him up) and I also have one waiting for the new baby. And below is the blanket that Charlie was bought home from hospital in, which also happens to be mine from my infant hood. Its packed in the baby's bag so that it too can be bought home in it. Its rather exciting the prospect of being able to have use of all these things again, something which I never thought would happen.

So I'm off to spend the rest of my day with my only child, it will be our last afternoon/night as just us two, and hopefully next time you hear from me it will be news of our new arrival. xx

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ohh.. I see bubba is looking like they are going to make you wait as long as possible! Good luck and can't wait to see the first pic of baby!!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Good luck. Can't wait to meet your new arrival. And yes, I agree. having those little traditions is lovely. Love that blanket.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails