Tuesday, July 27, 2010




No more milk mumma, I'm full!!


Meeting her name sake... Great-Grandmother Valerie Isabel



Her favourite sleeping spot... all curled up on mumma's arm.

The last few days in pictures... I think it's almost official... I have been blessed with a sleeping baby. And it feels like you have won the lottery when this happens. I've done my fair share of waking up constantly to Mr. Charlie who was never a sleeper for the first two years of his life... so this just feels like heaven.

Took the little man to see Playschool live in concert today and we had a ball. Ava slept right through all the dancing and jumping about in her sling and only woke up when we got home. When asked if he would like to buy something from the gift shop, he said 'can I get the baby something to', he never stops melting my heart. I was a little worried that he would be a little lost when Ava came along, as it has been just me and him for such a long time. But he is the most caring, loving big brother that any girl could ask for. She is a very lucky little madam that is for sure.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Awww so precious!! She really is beautiful and how lucky you are to have such a sweetie of a son! So lovely xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails