Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feels Like Monday



It feels like Monday, all the technology that I own keep telling me otherwise though. I can't believe that we are just about in the middle of the third month of the year... where has the time gone? Is it just as you get older that time seems to kick it up a notch? I can remember when I was at school and the terms just d---r---a---g---g---e---d on for what felt like eternity. Now I am the mother of an almost four year old and an almost newborn and soon its going to be Christmas... Again...

Anyway, the prince and I had a really great day today. We spent the morning playing aliens with some of his little figurines, which was followed by making some origami jumping frogs, followed closely by colouring and writing some stories.

Went then spent the remainder of the afternoon at the local park and beach with my mum. I love the beach, the sand, the water, the shells and the smell. I could quite happily set up camp there and live quite happily.
Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so the prince and I will be busy making her a cake of some sort in the morning... pondering on what to create, the prince thinks that a rainbow cake is the way to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails