Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two + Three



The love that you have for your children is something that words can not express. It brings a tear, a happy one when I think how blessed my life is with my son in it. I always thought when he was a baby, ‘how could I ever love anyone as much as I love him’, and here we are, a few months off having another beautiful soul join our little, but now expanding family.

With new beginnings there is always the end of something, and whilst I am extremely happy about the new addition to our family it also saddens me that it is the end of
‘just the two of us’.

I remember the day that I found out I was pregnant with Charlie. I was 27 weeks already and it was a very big surprise, somewhere out there someone must have known that I just love surprises.

They day that he were born, will always be the most important day of my life. He is the little being that first made me a mother, and it is a job and lifestyle that I completely feel at one with. He has have taught me what life is all about.

So for the next few months I will be making the most of our time together, until our new journey as ‘just the three of us’ begins.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails