Saturday, March 27, 2010

Productiveness

It has been a productive weekend so for me. After fighting the procrastination monster yesterday I have managed to get so much done today and here are a few pictures to show you what I have been up to.


First up is a set designed for newborn baby girls, which includes a short sleeve body suit, skirt and a cute pair of booties.

Then a set for 3-6 months which is a singlet top, skirt and booties.

This one here is actually a dress which is aorund a size 2-3, but could easily be worn as a cute top on a bigger size.

And then these... they arrived in the post the other day and I am so so so happy with them. I designed them and sent them to a wonderful company which printed them. I ordered them one day and they were in my letter box the next. Great service and they are fantastic!! Once I am back on my laptop I will be able to let you know who done them, (silly power cord decided to die). So off to a little more sewing for me :)



Oh, and I forgot to add... all these things are made from 100% recycled and reclaimed fabric... now if I didn't tell you that would you of even guessed?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails