Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dino-riffic!

T-Rex


I am really going to be trying hard this year to get creative, to get crafty which I hope in turn will help 'get me happy'. Not that I am not happy, but certainly not as much as what I want to be.

Heck, I studied art at Uni I SHOULD be doing something arty... shouldn't I?

You've heard about writers block, well I have been suffering from creative block. Not the type where I don't want to create, but more so I don't know WHAT to create. Not sure what has caused it, but I do know that these little toys I have been creating are slowly bringing back my want to create which is such a breath of fresh air... I might even be tempted to get the easel out sometime in the next few weeks and get back to what I always used to be about. It has been a long while since I was walking down the street with paint in my hair and on my clothes because I had been awake for over 24 hours painting or even drawing up a storm.

Anyway, sorry for getting you lost on my little tangent... I did forst off come here to show off my creation today... another T-Rex and I am loving the colours... very similar to Charlie's Bedroom (although this is not for him, he has requested a lizard?!?!).

I love making these, they are the sweetest thing.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Oh he's gorgeous! LOVE it and I know exactly what you mean about creators block. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails