Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Mummy

Little Mummy


Today I received this little gem in the mail. I have been hunting it down for three years on and off. It is one of my favourites from when I was a wee one. It looks like my childhood, it even smells like my childhood.

I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about finding this original version to share with my own children as they grow. Its amazing what a book can do.

Whilst reminds you of your childhood?

I'm off to enjoy my memories with my new/old find, maybe the children will be able to pry it out of my hands when they are old enough to read?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I love golden books though my favourite growing up was Pollyanna! My gran still has the copy and when I see it it reminds me of the times that she used to read it to me every night when I stayed over (which was a lot).
I am totally the same with 'my' book I have to tell myself they are not actually 'mine' any more. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails