Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Half Birthday



My sweet girl was 6 months old yesterday. Yes, you heard that right a whole SIX months old. Before I know it, we will be celebrating her 1st birthday.

She is such a sweet thing. But has a huge personality, she is loud, but in a good way and adores her brother. She is moving around the place with speed, into everything and has a keen eye for lego ;)

I am loving watching her grow, I am loving how different, yet how similar my two sweet ones are, I love watching them interact with one another. The princess loves having her big brother read to her, he reads his favourite books which he knows page from page, her favourite is Where is the Green Sheep by Mem Fox - I think it has something to do with all the funny voices that he uses.

Thankyou dear beautiful girl, for choosing me as your mama, I can't wait to see what the next 6 months has in store for us!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

It might be a little late but happy half birthday little miss A! How fast she has grown and how much does she look like her mumma. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails