Thursday, January 6, 2011

Handmade Christmas Gifts - Beloverly

Ava's Beloverly Art


I've mentioned Cat, from Beloverly numerous times before, and we were lucky enough to grab two of Cat's pieces for Christmas. The above is the Princesses, and was placed under the tree with the book of the same theme 'Guess How Much I Love You'. These pieces, are pieces that you have to see with your own eyes, to know how great they are. I knew they were good when I seen Cat post photos of her goods, but to actually hold these in my hands and 'really' look at them I was blown away.

This one is currently sitting in my room at the minute (the princess is still sleeping in my room) on my work in progress shelf, I was going to move it for the photo but I thought that it is nice to see where your own creations end up living. I think all the dolls and creatures coming to life are enjoying having it by their side though.

I haven't taken a picture of Charlie's yet, his is yet to find the right home to sit or hang, but as soon as it does I will grab a picture. (He loves it by the way)

You can find Cat's work over at ETSY or Madeit and here blog can be found {here}.

Thank you once again Cat - I'm sure these will be treasured for many, many years to come.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Ohh that is beaustiful I can't wait to see the prince's. I love Cat's work too..and hope Cooper grows up treasuring his as much as I do. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails