Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday


When I had Charlie, the best bit of advice that I was given was to sleep when he slept. And that I did.

Come this time around, I don't have time to sleep, well, not during the day at least and I am finding myself to be completely and utterly exhausted even though my house has turned into a tornado zone and there is washing on the line that has probably been there for a whole week. I'm not doing anything really other than looking after my two children and I am still exhausted.

This weekend Charlie went away with his dad, so today I took the opportunity to sleep all day with my baby girl. And sleep we did... Woke up this morning at around 7, had a feed and then catnapped on and of till around 10.30 when she went into a deep sleep until 3.45, and so did her mumma.

To my dilemma, when I woke up, instead of having this amazing refreshed feeling I thought that I would have, I woke up feeling like I had a hang over. To much sleep apparently, and my body didn't like it.

To compensate, I took my weary, hung over body to a craft store to browse the afternoon away where I picked up some yummy fat quarters that I have no idea what to do with, but even if they just sit on my bench for a while at least they make it look pretty.

1 comment:

Eme Creations said...

Lucky you. A big sleep and a craft shop. What more could a girl ask for. Your children are adorable. :-) Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails