Friday, August 13, 2010

Think happy thoughts

What a day. As I Tweeted a 'crap-ola of a day'.

One of the most frustrating things to encounter as a mother are incompetent Doctors, that don't listen and leave you just as clueless as you walk out of their office as you were when you walked into their office.

Doesn't help that I'm a tired an emotional bundle of hormones today.

So here's the plan.

Think. Happy. Thoughts.

So to try and brighten my day, here is some fabulous new fabric I got in the mail yesterday (fabric nearly always makes me happy)...






I've been lusting after that owl fabric for a while now... Now I just have to get some inspiration on what to make with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my email was able to help you a little bit Mama x

PlanningQueen said...

That owl fabric is gorgeous. I hope you have a much better week this week.

Cat said...

LOVE the red and white fabric Miss! :) Glad something cheered you. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails