Monday, August 9, 2010

Point & Shoot: He's my brother...


I'm Jealous.

Jealous of my beautiful girl.

I've always wanted a big brother... I'd would of even settled for a big sister. But a big brother, was always on top of my dream list.

And if I could have picked my big brother from any one, it would be my son Charlie.

Singing, rubbing her head, just letting her know that he is there for her by whispering in her ear.

That is the stuff dreams are made of.







For more point & shoot head on over to Chantelle's.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Aww I always wanted a big brother too! That middle photo is just the best..what a special moment..though I am sure there are lots of them. So sweet xx

Tat said...

You are so lucky that you are the one with jealous feelings, not Charlie. Most young kids go crazy when their little siblings are born. Hopefully, it's a bond that will last a lifetime.

Cat said...

Well, would you look at your little tribe - they're just GORGEOUS! I wanted a big brother too but loved being a big sister to my little brother. :)

Becky said...

How sweet :) I used to want t big brother... but then I ended up with three younger brothers and was glad I didn't have a fourth ;)

Photography said...

HOW SWEET! :-)

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

So sweet. She's so lucky. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails