Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Bill


Meet (on the left) Bill. Bill has been in our family for a few years now. I bought him for Charlie on my first big trip away from him to the other side of my state, and Charlie has been in love with him since. Bill comes everywhere with us. Charlie was ever so excited to find our newest addition, Spot (on the right) yesterday whilst he was being dragged around shopping by his mumma yesterday. He bought him for his little sister. Everyday this boy amazes me with the love he gives to those around him. I caught him today, telling his sister a story... Once upon a time there was a family that had lots of huggles. There was a mummy, and a Charlie and a Ava. When Ava got bigger, Charlie showed her how to play with his rocket ship. No one else is allowed to play with my rocket ship because its special... and then he spotted me and I got a 'MUUUUUUUM, your not posed to be listening to me, its our secret...

Oh, and the above picture was taken by Charlie... I have a feeling that photography is going to be a big part of his life, he is forever stealing my camera. Here are a few more of his 'happy snaps' from tonight.






1 comment:

Hayley said...

Aww gave me goosebumps...I hope Cooper grows up to be a beautiful boy like your little Charlie...Ava is going to be sooo lucky to have a big brother like him...I am sure he gets it from his Mamma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails