Sunday, August 22, 2010


This is exactly how we are all feeling after a long and tiresome weekend. Today was spent trawling the local Penguin Market with my mum and Ava (Charlie had the weekend with his dad). How cute is that beanie? I bought it today for only $12 at the market, I told the older lady that was selling them about ETSY, and how something similar sells for around $30+, she couldn't believe it, but I think I have her hooked on ETSY as she was going home to have a look.

Saturday was spent visiting Ava's name sake, my grandmother for her birthday, visiting a friend and of course taking the girl to her first ever voting day (where the offical in charge could of just eaten her up)... and that vote lead to an extremely late night, and other than saying I am extremely worried the outcome I will leave talking about it for the moment.

Instead, I will leave you with a few pictures of the cutest girl I know, who's nana (aka my mum) is trying to turn her into a die-hard hawthorn fan...




Will be back tomorrow with hopefully a little more excitement injected back into my posts :)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Ava is getting so big and still as cute as ever!!

Rachel Fenning said...

That first picture of Ava yawning is fair the cutest picture ever!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails